- Unit provides a six-sided heating: the heating elements are located on the walls and on the door, thus providing excellent uniform temperature distribution, regardless of external factors, such as ambient temperature and positioning of the device.
- Built-in infrared CO2–sensor allows accurate control of the CO2 level. The sensor makes measurement non-sensitive to changes in temperature and humidity inside the incubator.
- The chamber is made of stainless steel with smoothed seams to minimize contamination and to facilitate cleaning.
- Equipped with an UV air recirculation system - 1 UV lamp and a fan are mounted behind the rear wall, providing decontamination of the working volume.
- A convenient access port is built in the wall of the incubator for easy output of wire sensors or devices’ installed inside. The access port is heated independently to prevent formation of condensate.
- Unit is equipped with error tracing and alarm systems, which significantly lower potential risks during operation.
- Integrated “black box” system that records temperature, humidity and CO2 levels, as well as statuses for door opening, UV lamp, fan and errors, to the inner memory.
- Bluetooth connection to PC is available.
- Six-sided heating provides uniform distribution of the temperature inside the chamber
- Infrared CO2 sensor, non-sensitive to temperature and humidity changes
- UV recirculation system for decontamination cycles
- Bluetooth data transfer to PC
- «Black box» parameter logging system
- Error tracing and alarm system
- Separately heated lockable port for chamber access for cables
|Working chamber material||Stainless Steel (1 mm)|
|Temperature setting range||+25°C – +60°C|
|Temperature uniformity at +37°C||±0.3°C|
|Working volume||46 Liter|
|Number of shelves||3 (max. 6)|
|Presence of the inner glass door||yes|
|Relative humidity||> 90% @ 37°C|
|Humidity delivery||Water Pan|
|CO2 control range*||0 - 20%|
|CO2 sensor||Infrared CO2 sensor|
|Temperature and CO2 level input||digital|
|UV lamp||1 x 6 W, TUV G6T5|
|Access port||1 (Ø 26 mm)|
|Dimensions||400 x 410 x 580 mm|
|Internal chamber dimensions||350 x 310 x 385 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||600 W|
*At set temperature from ambient to 50 °C
Please fill in at least the fields with a red asterisk.