Thank you for visiting the LTF Labortechnik GmbH & Co. KG website and your interest in our company and products. Protecting your privacy when processing your personal data is very important to us. We process personal data collected when visiting our website in compliance with the following data protection provisions.
1. Name and contact data
Name: LTF Labortechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Controller: Noël Kändler
Address: Hattnauer Straße 18, 88142 Wasserburg
Phone: +49 (0)8382 - 9852- 0
2. Collection and storage of personal data; type of purpose of use
LTF Labortechnik GmbH & Co. KG only uses your data for the purpose of technical administration of the website, customer management, product surveys and for marketing to the required extent.
2.1. Visiting the website
When visiting our website www.labortechnik.com the browser being used on your device automatically transmits information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without intervention from you and stored until automatically erased:
- IP address of your computer
- Date and time
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from where it is accessed (referrer URL)
Browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a good connection to the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Analysing system security and stability, and for other administrative purposes.
2.2. Subscribing our newsletter
We would like to use your data to provide you with information about our products and services and possibly conduct surveys. Your participation of course is voluntary. Our newsletter is sent through an external service provider, "Newsletter2Go” GmbH, Köpenicker Straße 126, 10179 Berlin, see item 3. With your explicit consent according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR we will only use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. An e-mail address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
The newsletter can be unsubscribed at any time, for example using the link at the end of the newsletter or by e-mailing us.
2.3. Using our contact form
We offer the option to contact us regarding any matters through the contact form on our website. This requires providing a valid e-mail address. Any additional information is voluntary.
The legal basis for processing your data for the purpose of handling your request is your consent according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR.
3. Transfer of data
We share your address data with our service provider for this purpose, "Newsletter2GO” GmbH, Köpenicker Straße 126, 10179 Berlin, for the purpose of e-mailing newsletters. This company only uses your address data to send the respective newsletter. It will not be shared with third parties for any other purpose not stated below. We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- we have your explicit consent according to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- the transfer is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1f) of the GDPR and there is no reason to assume you have an overriding legitimate interest in not transferring your data,
- in the event there is a statutory obligation for the transfer in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
this is lawful and necessary to implement contracts with you according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
Information related to the specific device used is saved to the cookie. However, this does not mean it provides us with direct knowledge concerning your identity.
Cookies are used on the one hand to make our website easier for you to use. We use so-called session cookies to recognise you have already visited some pages on our website. These are automatically erased after leaving our website.
To optimise the user-friendliness of our website we further use temporary cookies, which are saved to your device for a specific period. When returning to our website to use our services, this allows us to automatically recognise you have previously visited our website and your entries and settings so you will not need to repeat these.
These data processed by the cookies are necessary for the specified purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being saved to your computer or to always be notified before a new cookie is added. However, blocking all cookies may prevent you from using all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
5.1. Tracking tools
We use the following tracking tools based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. We use these tracking tools to provide a needs-based design and to optimise our website. On the other hand we use these tracking tools to generate statistics about the use of our website and to analyse these to optimise our services for you. These interests are legitimate as defined by the above regulation.
The respective purposes of data processing and data categories are determined by the respective tracking tools.
Our website uses Google Analytics with the added code "_gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure IP addresses are collected in anonymous form (so-called IP masking).
5.2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google LLC (https://www.google.com/about/ (external link)) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.; hereinafter: "Google"). Pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies are used (see item 4) in this context. The information about your use of our website generated by the cookie, such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL,
- host name of the of the accessing computer,
- time of the request
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where they are then stored. The information is used to analyse website use, to generate reports about website activities and to provide other services related to website use and internet use for the purposes of market requirements and needs-based design of this website. This information may also be shared with third parties where required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Your IP address will never be merged with Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised to prevent merging.
You can configure the settings of your browser software to prevent cookies from being installed, in which case, however, you may not be able to make full use of all functions of this website.
You can further download and install a browser add-on to prevent Google from collecting and processing the data related to your website use generated by the cookies.
For more information about data protection related to Google Analytics please refer to the Google Analytics help page (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 (external link)).
5.3 Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We further use Google Conversion Tracking to generate statistics about the use of our website and analyse these to optimise our website for you. If you accessed our website through a Google ad, Google Adwords will save a cookie (item 4) to your computer.
These cookies expire after 30 days and do not enable identifying a person. When the user visits certain pages on the website of Adwords customers and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise the user clicked the ad and was redirected to this page.
Each Google AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies therefore cannot be tracked from the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected by the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who decided to use Conversion Tracking. Adwords customers receive the total number of users who clicked their advertisement and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information, which reveals the personal identity of users.
6. Rights of the concerned person
You have the right:
- according to Article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information regarding the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data are or have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, limitation of the processing, or revocation, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated-decision making processing including profiling and potentially meaningful information about their details;
- according to Article 16 of the GDPR you may request the immediate rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Article 17 of the GDPR, you may request the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- according to According to Article 18 of the GDPR, you may request the restriction of processing of your personal data, provided the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data; we no longer need the data but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- according to Article 20 of the GDPR, you may request to obtain the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request transmission to another controller;
- according to Article 7(3) GDPR, you may withdraw consent at any time. Revoking consent has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to process the data in the future from the time of the withdrawal and
according to Article 77 GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or our main establishment.
7. Right to object
When your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, under Article 21 GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object where we will comply with your request without specifying a particular situation.
To exercise your right to withdraw consent or object, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
8. Data security
Our website uses the commonly used SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. You can determine whether a specific page on our website is encrypted by the locked key or padlock icon next to the address bar in your browser.
We have further implemented suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or malicious manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.