A distinctive feature of PST plate thermo shaker is the patented Two–Side Microplates Heating, which allows to achieve full correspondence of the set and actual temperature in the microplate wells.
3 different models available:
- PST-60HL: for 2 microplates (Part number 105.2320)
- PST-60HL-4: for 4 microplates (Part number 105.2325)
- PST-100HL: for 2 microplates, up to +100°C (Part number 105.2330)
- Сytochemistry — for in situ reactions
- Immunochemistry — for immunofermentative reactions
- Biochemistry — for enzyme and protein analysis
- Molecular biology — for micro array analysis
- Soft or intensive sample shaking
- Rotation speed regulation, stabilization and indication
- Even rotation amplitude throughout the Thermo-Shaker platform
- Required operation time setting and indication
- Automatic stopping of the platform movement after expiration of the set time
- Setting and indication of the required temperature on the platform
- automatic fault diagnostics (temperature sensor, platform heating, lid heating etc.)
- Temperature Calibration Function*
- Spring clamps
*With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of plates from different manufacturers.
|Temperature setting range||+25°C up to +60°C||+25°C up to +60°C|
|Temperature control range||+5°C above ambient up to +60°C||+5°C ambient up to +100°C|
|Temperature setting resolution||0,1°C|
|Temperature uniformity at +37°C||±0,25°C||±0,25°C||±0,2°C|
|Speed control range||250 - 1200 rpm (increment 10 rpm)|
|Digital time setting||1 min bis 96 h / non-stop (increment 1 min)|
|Display||LCD, 16 x 2 signs|
|Max. height of microtest plate||18 mm|
|Number of microtest plates||2||4||2|
|Patented two-side microplate heating||+|
|Weight||6.1 kg||8.8 kg||5.9 kg|
|Plattform dimensions (W x D)||250 x 150 mm||290 x 210 mm||250 x 150 mm|
|Overall dimension (W x D x H)||270 x 260 x 125 mm||380 x 390 x 140 mm||270 x 260 x 125 mm|
|External power supply||12 V DC,|
3,3 A/40 W
|12 V DC,|
4,15 A/50 W
|12 V DC, 5 A/60 W|
|External power supply||Input AC 240 V, 50/60 Hz, Output DC 12 V|
Is it possible to turn off shaking and use heating only?
Yes, it is possible. It is a 3 in 1 instrument, it can be used as a Thermo-shaker, a Shaker and a Thermostat. To turn off shaking press corresponding buttons ▼ ▲ RPM and set the desired speed or turn off shaking by setting the value "000" on the display.
Is it possible to use the appliance to heat different types of plates varying the height of the holder?
No, the unit is designed for operation with standard ELISA plates of max height 18 mm.
Please fill in at least the fields with a red asterisk.